Friday, December 13, 2013

honey trap




Hello It's friday, friday, friday and I am not feeling very well, because I have write a physics test today, which I think I passed totally and my throat is hurting,but it's friday, so no big deal. Therefore just a little post about my favorite lip balm. It's the honey trap balm by lush and I actually use it all the time, because it makes my lips very soft and smoothy. Especially in winter my lips get dry easily since this balm helps a lot. After the weekend a few posts will come and when the holidays start I am going to blog like there's no tomorrows, but you know school keeps me away from blogging. Yes I guess that's everything I wanted to write for today. Stay tuned! love zara  


 Es ist endlich Freitag, zwar der 13., aber zu mindest ist jetzt endlich mal wieder Wochenende. Heute war ein einigermassen okayer (kann man das überhaupt sagen?) Tag, obwohl ich einen Physiktest geschrieben habe und naja... wohl eher nicht so gut... Aber nun zum Lipbalm. Ich benutze jetzt seit ungefähr zwei Wochen den Honey Trap Lipbalm von Lush und ich mag ihn wirklich gerne, denn zum einen riecht er gut, also nach Honig und zum anderen macht er meine Lippen so schön weich. Nach dem Wochenende werden ein paar, meiner Meinung nach interessante Posts kommen, also bis Montag? love Zara :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin