Thursday, January 2, 2014

hello 2014




Hello my loves and hello 2014. How was your start in the new year? Maybe you are interested in what i got for christmas if not than stop reading know. I had celebrate christmas eve with my lovely family and they had some really pretty gifts for me. I do not post this to bother you, but I like my presents so much, that I wanted to show them. So, okay I got this pink polaroid camera, because pink's my favorite color. I got also two tops with flowers and I literally adore them. Last but not least I got a lipstick in bright pink, a face mask, a foundation and a super cute lamp, which looks like miffy. Love you all Zara

Ich hoffe ihr alle hattet einen guten Start ins neue Jahr und habt einen schönen Silvesterabend verbracht. Vielleicht seit ihr trotzdem noch an meinen Weihnachtsgeschenken interessiert, obwohl Weihnachten schon eine ganze Weile vorbei ist. Besonders habe ich mich über die Polaroidkamera und das T-shirt mit den Blumen gefreut. Außerdem habe ich noch ein Sweatshirt mit der gleichen Blume bekommen, ein Lippenstift in pink, eine Gesichtsmaske und eine Lampe, die aussieht wie Miffy.  Küsschen Zara






1 comment:

  1. du hast tolle Sachen bekommen!
    ich bin ganz neidisch..
    liebe besonders das crop Top und den schwarzen Wuschelpulli <3
    suche auch noch nach solchen Teilen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin