Monday, November 25, 2013

petit maison






I am back, wuhu, probably nobody noticed that i was away, but anyways. My beautiful friend made this calendar with a free printable from mrprintable and it is so cute, so I decided to share it with you. If you also need a calendar fastly before the 1 dec print you can print this one at mrprintables .I am sure you will also find some other cool things at mrprintables!!!! Let me know what you think about it!



Ich bin zurück mit einem neuen Post, yay! Eine meiner wundervollen Freundinnen hat diesen süßen Adventskalender gebastelt und als ich ihn gesehen habe, wollte ich ihn sofort mit euch teilen. Falls ihr auch noch auf die Schnelle einen braucht, dann druckt euch einfach bei mrprintables die Vorlage aus und fangt an zu falten. Die kleinen Häuschen sind so niedlich, dass der Kalender an sich schon fast ein Geschenk ist und jeder, den ihr mit ihm überrascht wird sich bestimmt riesig darüber freuen.

ZARA




1 comment:

  1. Wow! They look really cute! I would use them as a decoration all year round x3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin