Thursday, November 7, 2013

legs?


*
Hello there,

I am lately so bored, that I started doing photos of my legs. That's embarrassing and narcissist i know, but if you stay the whole day in bed you become embarrassing, ha. I read a lot of fashion magazines during this time and did you know, that Jean Paul Gaultier is launching a collection for children at the end of 2013? I am super excited, because I love Gaultier and I also love if even kids have a good taste in fashion. 
 Jean Paul has designed two dresses in pink and white with tutus, which are pretty cute and I would bear in mind to wear them if they wouldn't cost 850$. 



///*source: tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Hey! :) Ich poste in den nächsten Tagen 3 verschiedene Posts über Paris und einer wird sich nur ums Disneyland drehen, also wirst du da erfahren, wie es war :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Vivien Sophie von Sophiestique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin