Friday, November 8, 2013

lisa who? /// lisa simpson!

*





Hello there,
lisa simpson has  always been my favorite and as I saw this cute top at nylonmag.com i was really thrilled, because it's like a groovy doughnut party on a crop top and a homage to the one and only family simpson. This may sound weird, but the simpsons are like role models for me. They are unique in their own way, a bit crazy but totally kind and I have watched them like forever. 

ZARA

Weil ich bis jetzt nur auf englisch gebloggt habe, aber eigentlich viel lieber auf deutsch schreibe, habe ich beschlossen jetzt einfach auf deutsch und englisch zu schreiben. Also fange ich mal an. Lisa Simpson war schon immer meine Lieblingszeichentrick Figur und ich war wirklich ziemlich positiv überrascht als ich dieses Top bei nylonmag.com gesehen habe. Es ist eine Hommage an die einzigartige Familie Simpson, die ich liebe und schon seit Ewigkeiten gucke.
Mögt ihr die Simpsons?

ZARA


///*source: nylonmag.com


2 comments:

  1. nice post! so interesting
    You have an unique blog, I will keep my eyes on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crop top! so cute <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin