Sunday, February 2, 2014

big city / a dream



Hello people, I hope you're doing as well as I do. I have winter holidays, which is super nice and when school starts my friend from France is coming and stay for one week, yay! Therefore the next weeks will be a lot of fun, hopefully. In 157 days the summer holidays are going to start, yes and it seems like I only count the days til' the next vacations, which is pretty embarrassing, but that's basically all I do. And in the summer holidays my family and I are going to New York, uuuh! Oh well, actually it isn't hundred percent sure, but I will do anything that it'll work, otherwise I will do just this normal beach holidays per usual, but this kind of holidays I also like. Let's switch, swatch or however its called to an other topic. Fashion! At the 6th new york fashion week starts. Next to Paris this fashion week is my favorite, as far as I can judge. Brands like DKNY, it's a second label by Donna Karan, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and so many other will present their  a/w 14/15 collections. And if you have the chance to go their now or in the future, you should definitely go check out the acne and rag&bone store, they are so cool and the location and everything looks so pretty that I would probably remain there forever, so until they would kick me out.
Have you ever been to New York? Then tell me everything and when I say everything, I literally mean EVERYTHING. Yours truly Zara  /Seems like tumblr loves acne)



source:/// wastelandian.tumblr.com/// tumbrl
i don't own the rights of this photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin